Lowest prices for your stay
$150
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2015

We just had the pleasure of being in Whangarei for the U15A Girls hockey tournament and stayed at Aaron Court Motel. The owner, Ron, went out of his way to make our stay a good one and was extremely accommodating of all our requests. The rooms are well set up and the Conference Room is available for hire which makes for a perfect team dining and meeting room. There are two big ovens available with the other rooms having small stove tops and microwaves and there were also two big fridges available so food and catering was relatively easy. There is an outdoor area with bbq too so plenty of options for cooking.
Two big supermarkets right across the road made grocery shopping even easier.
A great place to stay with Ron and his team making it an excellent experience all round.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 16 July 2015

We had a lovely stay in a 3 bedroom unit at the motel. It was comfortable, clean and had plenty of space and all the things needed for 3 adults and 3 children. Ron made us feel very welcome, providing extra heaters on a cold night and we all slept well - it really is a quiet motel in the heart of Whangarei.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I stay here on a regular basis. This is a great motel . Ron runs a great place here. It is not the newest but rooms are well appointed and when traveling this is a great stopping point. Rooms have Free Wai-fi and Sky.
Beds are comfortable, and rooms always very clean.
Well located so no traffic noise to keep you awake , Short walk to Supermarket and great Thai restaurant. And the usual fast food outlets if you prefer .

Date of stay: June 2015
1  Thank BryceS1108
Reviewed 31 May 2015

Although handily placed in the Regent district of Whangarei, Aaron Court's cul-de-sac location guarantees a night free from traffic noise. It's not pretentious, but offers all the comforts needed for an enjoyable overnight stay.

Date of stay: May 2015
2  Thank Sparky81
Reviewed 7 February 2015

I made a booking to spend two nights at Aaron Court Motel in Whangerei. Upon my arrival I was met with a man who did not introduce himself, he did not welcome or engage with me at all. The key was placed on the desk and he said `Room 1` at the end. I was not shown to my room and I had to ask for the Wifi password. The room was smelly and damp, the bedding felt damp and had a damp odour, there was no source of heating. The TV did not work well and neither did the internet. Overall impression of the room was dark, smelly and uncomfortable. Without hesitation, I returned my key and decided not to stay. I do not recommend this motel.

Room tip: The pictures on the internet looked a little old fashioned and I did not mind that but in reality the furniture looked worn out and `tired` and ready to be replaced for sure. The testimonials did not reflect the motel- wonder how that can be?
Date of stay: January 2015