Hotels.com
BryceS1108
Tauranga, New Zealand

Great Quiet Motel Accomodation

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Jun 2015
I stay here on a regular basis. This is a great motel . Ron runs a great place here. It is not the newest but rooms are well appointed and when traveling this is a great stopping point. Rooms have Free Wai-fi and Sky.
Beds are comfortable, and rooms always very clean.
Well located so no traffic noise to keep you awake , Short walk to Supermarket and great Thai restaurant. And the usual fast food outlets if you prefer .
Date of stay: June 2015
Restaurant
    $140
5.6 km from Aaron Court Motel
View more hotels in Whangarei
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2015

Although handily placed in the Regent district of Whangarei, Aaron Court's cul-de-sac location guarantees a night free from traffic noise. It's not pretentious, but offers all the comforts needed for an enjoyable overnight stay.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sparky81
Reviewed 7 February 2015

I made a booking to spend two nights at Aaron Court Motel in Whangerei. Upon my arrival I was met with a man who did not introduce himself, he did not welcome or engage with me at all. The key was placed on the desk and he said `Room 1` at the end. I was not shown to my room and I had to ask for the Wifi password. The room was smelly and damp, the bedding felt damp and had a damp odour, there was no source of heating. The TV did not work well and neither did the internet. Overall impression of the room was dark, smelly and uncomfortable. Without hesitation, I returned my key and decided not to stay. I do not recommend this motel.

Room tip: The pictures on the internet looked a little old fashioned and I did not mind that but in reality the furniture looked worn out and `tired` and ready to be replaced for sure. The testimonials did not reflect the motel- wonder how that can be?
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Druyoga
Reviewed 14 November 2014

We stayed three nights at this motel. Superb location (lives up to advertising itself as the quietest motel in Whangarei) Lovely unit, spotlessly clean on arrival & each day again cleaned & left immaculate. Excellent staff - friendly & accommodating. Will definitely stay there again. Thank you from Denise & David, The Catlins, Lower South Island

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2014

We stayed at this motel for one night, we really did enjoy our night however the motel itself is quiet old but VERY clean. The location is great, off the main road and only a 3minute drive into town. The staff weren't as welcoming as I was hoping but overall we had a comfortable stay. I would recommend this motel to families who have children as it is very safe.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sydney_lucy03
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed one night. Had a ground floor 1brm unit. 2 x single beds in the bedroom & queen in the lounge. The unit was not flash but is clean & comfortable & met all our needs. It is definitely quiet as is at the end of a dead end street so gets big brownie points for being away from the main drag, so it is free from traffic noise, yet fairly central (if you have a vehicle). I have stayed in several other motels in Whangarei but in terms of comfort, reasonable price, and quietness, I would choose to stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2014