Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
PricelineUS$70
CheapTicketsUS$85
eDreamsUS$70
All reviews spa bath the river two bedroom unit the kitchen lazy boy chairs tidy units only stayed one night excellent value for money close to town beds were comfortable shower pressure short stay stay there again motel lounge microwave host
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

On Thursday 1st April 2021 it was a very good room at Riverview motel and it was the first time I had stayed there and I didn’t quite use the spa bath and the shower and bed was good and will definitely stay there again

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Booked at last minute. We had room 8, which had a king size bed, separate lounge area, bathroom and kitchenette. Clean but rather dated. The lazy boy chairs were rather worn in places, lounge area could do with net curtains for privacy. Boiler was terribly noisy, which was situated in the kitchen. Not sure what the socket was for in the bathroom but the hairdryer didn't work in it, and struggled to use it in bedroom as cord wasn't long enough to reach mirror.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

The riverview motel was lovely. Very clean and tidy units. Kids loved the big spa bath. The owners were very nice and accommodating. As we needed last minute accommodation. Would certainly go back there again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

We chose this option based on your reviews people but wow what a shame. The motel is on the river road but I am not sure how many rooms have a “river view” maybe one or two. I saw a few rooms and all are pretty much living in the dim and distant past, lots of yellow walls and very old facilities. The seating, beds and mattress have all seen better days and it’s all so dark and depressing. I get that it’s cheap ( $140 per night ) and the owners are keen but a quick paint job with some bright and colourful additions might help me revisit. Plus what is that constant noise ? It sounds like a long distant firework display and you can hear it all day and all night. Enjoy....

Date of stay: November 2020
3  Thank satanbug
Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a night so we could attend a concert near by and I have to say it was the perfect getaway the room was huge clean and the beds very comfortable, we were greeted with big happy smiles and made to feel very welcome.
Highly highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: November 2020