Cotswold Cottage
US$112
US$105
Tuscany on Thames(Thames)(Great Value!)
US$126
Breakers Motel(Whangamata)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$113
TripAdvisor
Avalon Thames Motel(Coromandel Peninsula)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bsconescoromandel peninsulaon arrivalbreakfast was deliciousroom was beautifully decoratedguest loungeexceeded all expectationsexcellent hostsstayed longerhot water beachposter bedadded pleasureroad conditionsour stay was greatlocal places of interestoverlooking the river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2015

Cotswold Cottage was the perfect place for myself and bridal party to stay the night before my wedding in December 2014.

Garth and Adrienne are the most humble, genuine hosts I have ever come across. When I enquired earlier in the year regarding staying with my bridal party the night before my wedding, they were only most happy to help out, even inviting me to have a look around before booking. They accommodated 5 of us which meant we were able to have the entire B&B to ourselves the night before and the day of the wedding which made it so enjoyable when we were all getting ready.

The breakfast we were served the morning of was definitely 5 star restaurant quality, DELICIOUS!!
Everything about Cotswold Cottage felt homely and relaxing, Garth and Adrienne went out of their way to help us out and accommodate every possible request. Even including supplying PVA Glue to re-stick my false eyelashes on - as the makeup artist had already left!
Nothing ever seemed a hassle.

I would highly recommend Cotswold Cottage as a place to stay with your bridal party the night before your wedding - we felt so welcome, infact all of us want to have another girls night there!

The rooms were all large and comfortable - the beds huge! The furnishings were to die for, and the bathrooms were all a good size and SPOTLESS! Not to mention the VIEWS!

I would have absolutely no trouble recommending Garth and Adrienne to future guests.

Thank you so much for making the beginning of my wedding day highly enjoyable, relaxing and memorable!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

The best place on ouer one month trip to NZ..travelled from Bluff on SI up to Auckland on NI with many motels and bob...Wonderfull hostess and host...super breakfust..perfect eggs for the first time of ouer journey and everything else was high class..Highly recomended !! Carole and Aage from Sweden

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 15 December 2014

Just returned from trip to North Island NZ. Cotswold was lovely and easy to find with a sign on the main road. Just outside of main town center. Friend and I stayed in twin bed room. Lovely and clean! Adrienne and Garth even stayed up late to help us check in! Garth gave us plenty of advice on how to tackle the peninsula as well as let us borrow beach towels and a spade for hot water beach. He even rinsed our rental car off for us after we did a little off roading through the 309 and other roads! Breakfast was fantastic! Seperate entrance to room and very quiet. Im picky about where I sleep and often travel alone as a singal gal (although I was with a friend this trip) but felt very safe and I would highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2014 via mobile

Cotswold Cottage was the first stop on a weeklong bike trip around New Zealand's Coromandel Peninsula. At the end of a long, rainy ride, Garth & Adrienne were the perfect hosts (fresh scones served to us in the hot tub!) and the place -- the definition of charming, like something out of a short story. Gorgeous postcard view, wine in the common area and a killer "Full Kiwi" breakfast. "Coco" the cat has quite the beautiful spot. Highly recommended.
-- Alfredo Casuso & David Perry

• Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank DavidPerrySF
Reviewed 1 December 2014

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here to cycle the Thames rail path.
The room was very clean and fresh and we were served afternoon tea on arrival.
We slept like babies and had a fabulous home cooked breakfast in the morning.
They even picked us up from Wakino after our cycling ride.
Would definitely stay here agin!

Room Tip: All 3 looked great!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple