All reviews extraction fan spa bath beautiful hotel a great place to stay close to town beautiful room modern decor excellent shower heat pump coffee plunger a lovely stay bed and pillows stayed for one night car parking business trip would stay here again per night
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Thank you Brent for another wonderful stay (which hasn’t even ended yet)! I stay at Destiny every time I come to Palmy and it’s always such a pleasure! The rooms are immaculate and very well appointed. The bed and pillows are super comfy. The kitchen and bath have everything you need and the lounge is wonderfully decorated and comfortable. I travel with my own coffee plunger because I love it and housekeeping actually washes it for me, which has never happened in all my years of extensive travel! I’m a business owner and know good customer service and Brent at Destiny provides the best service ever! He accomodates my various changes in travel plans seamlessly and with such a helpful attitude. Not to sound like a snob, but I usually stay in very expensive hotels and resorts (5*) and I forget Destiny is a “motel” because it’s such a beautiful place. I will be coming to Palmerston North more regularly on business and I will always stay at Destiny if there are rooms available because it’s the best place in town! Highly recommend! Oh, and the location is perfect. Close to the Square and Massey. Thanks again Brent.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing place great hosts and we will most certainly be back. Don’t look for anywhere else in Palmerston North destiny is where it’s at. We felt like we were at home doesn’t feel like a motel at all. A+

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here over a year ago in a lovely renovated room, so when booked a room, that’s what I was expecting. I think if all your advertising is pictures of renovated rooms, there should be a disclaimer stating the some rooms are not renovated. In saying that, the room was clean and tidy, with a seperate bedroom. I probably wouldn’t book here again as so many options in Palmerston North.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kiwiinlisbon
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We spend one night in this motel when passing through Palmerston North.
Warm and friendly welcome, checking in took no more than 5 minutes.
The room was clean, and spacious compared to other hotels. Small kitchenette with kettle, toaster and fridge, no hot plate.
The bathroom shower has a shower curtain, bit old fashioned and the entire floor get’s whet when taking a shower.

We didn’t sleep to well because of the noise the fridge makes, and the noises coming through the door. Perhaps some simple and cheap weatherstrips help to keep the draft and noise out.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcel K
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This little place (which isn't necessarily little) was a great place to stay! My room was very big and spacious, the bathroom was large and the jacuzzi was exactly what was needed after a long day. Everything I needed with soaps and shampoo was supplied. The owner, Brent, was very kind and accommodating.

Having the ability to do laundry was a plus!! Parking was easy and plentiful even though I didnt rent a car for this leg of my trip.

It was in a great location, an easy walk to the mall, restaurants and more. If you are visiting Massey University, you might need to rent a car or call a taxi!

I highly recommend Destiny and Brent anytime you need a place to stay in Palmerston North!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business