“Excellent - Highly Recommended”

Arranged Marriage Restaurant
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Description: Arranged Marriage Restaurant is the first and only authentic South Indian restaurant in Palmerston North.
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Over the last few years, I have visited Arranged Marriage Restaurant many times, both with friends and solo. Amazing food and quality service. I highly recommend this fine restaurant if you are into good authentic Indian food.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant two nights in a row while on a business trip to Palmerston North.

The place is very well presented and it provides a nice atmosphere. Prices are affordable and the staff members are very friendly. The food was so delicious it put a smile on my face. Their gluten free options are nice.

I highly recommend this place. I'll be sure to come back whenever I'm in Palmerston North again.

My only regret is that I had not discovered this place before!

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Very courteous staff. Was shocked to find the platter for 3 came to $45. Not worth it. Clean and tidy. Well presented dishes.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Another opportunity to taste a different cuisine, Southern Indian this time. Great tastes and delicacies. This place caters for families, various sized groups. The ambiance feels small even though the restaurant is large, the staff are very accommodating, and give you tips on the food. This was my second visit because I really enjoyed my meal the first time around. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try Indian cuisine.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Cassava and beef was a traditional one, chicken 65 was awesome, fish on a banana leaf was so good . Overall it was a great lunch with good and fast service...thanks Mathew and Alan

Date of visit: September 2018