“A great place for a 'get together'.”
Review of Cafe Zest

Cafe Zest
Reviewed 30 October 2019

I have just returned home from lunch at Cafe Zest. Service was very good - the food was excellent. I chose a Buddha salad. It was so tasty. They even gave me a different sauce as ginger was not to my taste. I will definitely come back. It was no problem getting a park. Nothing went wrong, and I can't think of anything that needs improving

Date of visit: October 2019

Reviewed 12 September 2019

What a great find. A stylish Cafe with exceptional food and many healthy options. We really enjoyed our meals here and service was great. Coffee was perfect. This Cafe was a breath of fresh air.

Reviewed 10 September 2019

Cafe Zest is a hidden gem, located opposite the Palmerston North Hospital and connected to the Carramar Motor Inn. The staff are so welcoming and friendly, the service is outstanding, the meals are amazing, every bite is totally worth it. Honestly the best french toast I have ever had and the short rib with couscous was unbelievably good. I cannot wait to visit Palmerston North again just to eat here. Amazing in every way, the dining area is very clean, there is a cosy place to sit on couches with a friend and enjoy a glass of wine. The staff are not pushy and are happy for you just to relax. Honestly has to be my favorite cafe in all of NZ right now.

Reviewed 10 September 2019

Popped in for breakfast while a relative was in hospital. Lovely atmosphere, fabulous waitstaff and delicious food. Will be back. 5 stars.

Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

I haven't been to Zest for a while but went on Monday with my granddaughter and great grandson. The food was very nice and the drinks too. I had tea and my granddaughter had an iced mocha. We enjoyed our time together.

Date of visit: May 2019