“Best Omelette in a while ”
Review of Cafe Zest

Cafe Zest
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Usually ordering the omelette at a café is a risk, you either get a mediocre half cooked mess or something decent. I'm very glad to say that this is one exception where the omlette was great. Nice onions, olives provided a burst of flavor and it was cooked perfectly. Will make this a usual stop when flying into Palmy.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank BrynTheGabe

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This is my favourite cafe in Palmerston North! The baristas somehow manage to remember the coffee orders of their large number of regular customers, and the coffee is always delicious. I also love the food and beer on offer. Everything is served with a smile. I can't fault it!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank bridget_kiwi
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My mum and I go out for lunch most weeks and we have pretty much gone back to zest for weeks now going through the menu! Cabinet food is fab and coffee is too notch too.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank AinsleeD_13
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Went for a yummy lunch today. My husband has been having treatment at the hospital and we went there and he wasn’t feeling like much so we shared a chicken burger meal which was the yummiest chicken burger I’ve had. His appetite suddenly returned and we needed extra chips which were also super yum. Great service, nice atmosphere and warm and cosy - would definitely go back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful coffee and great range of tea for my daughter. Breakfast options were fantastic! The vege breakfast was excellent! My daughter had eggs Benedict with salmon and extra salmon too... and hardly spoke while she breathed in her divine food. Wonderful delightful polite service. Beautiful tempting treats the cabinet, we took away... We will be back again.

Date of visit: March 2018