“Awesome food and atmosphere! ”
Review of Chada Thai

Chada Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Chada Thai offers fresh, authentic cuisine prepared by talented Thai chefs. The best Thai food comes from freshest ingredients. At Chada Thai, we source local produce, buy organic wherever possible and make most sauces by hand to ensure the freshness and authenticity of our dishes. Chada Thai chefs avoid MSG. and can cook vegetarian, semi-vegetarian, gluten free, or lactose-free meals to order. Plae your order by phone for pick-up with 15 to 20 minutes. Chada Thai Fresh Thai Cuisine
Reviewed 7 January 2024

We love this place, lovely atmosphere, great staff and beautiful food. My daughter bought me for dinner and had the Chicken Satay Wrap which she loved and I had the Sizzle Steak on vegetables with chips which eas cooked to perfection. The sodas are nice and refreshing, we tried the Peach, Mango, and Green Apple, all were delicious. Thanks for a lovely dinner :)

Date of visit: January 2024

Reviewed 3 December 2023 via mobile

We really enjoyed our food and service. Best Pineapple rice I have tasted in ages and the Crispy Pork belly BBQ Pork was delicious. Fast service from attentive staff

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed 22 May 2023

Disappointed with my BBQ & Crsipy Pork on rice. The meats were very dry; obviously left over from the day or days before. But service is always good. Been there a few times & this is the first time I've been so dissatisfied with my meal.

Date of visit: May 2023
Reviewed 28 April 2023

Ok food, casual dining restaurant (got to go to the counter to order your food). Quick service and food was OK price and quality.

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 16 January 2022

As a vegetarian I left unsure I had actually consumed a vegetarian dish but I was impressed with their pandemic processes. Staff came directly to the entry door to scan vaccination passes so that was great. Their sanitation of tables and menus was also in place. Was just great they had a defined space to welcome with a side desk at the entry. What was a bit mystifying was not having a waitress come back to the table to take orders…you walked up to a screened booth. That was totally fine and understandable but just not made clear when we were seated. As for the menu I was confused how a vegan option was possible for dishes that were based around oyster sauce or based around egg. Overall great staff, great attitude toward the pandemic situation and those I ate with certainly enjoyed their dishes that were served promptly.

Date of visit: January 2022