Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
US$100
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$99
Free cancellation until 07/11/21
PricelineUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
CheapTicketsUS$100
All reviews spa bath great nights sleep lovely hosts one night couch amenities kitchenette furniture toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

Reading the reviews of the motel and ftom previous experience this motel was pretty good but things have gone downhill drastically.

I stay with a group of work colleagues. People were put in shared rooms when individual rooms were booked. Without any evidence I think that people were put in shared rooms yo maximise occupancy.

My room had broken glass on the bathroom floor. Colleagues were given rooms that hadnt even been cleaned... the bedsheets hadn't even changed.

My advice... stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
shadzz, Manager at Shadzz Motel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Hi
There are new managers at Shadzz Motel and Conference Centre!
We are determined to restore the motels reputaion providing good quality accommodation, clean rooms and well managed bookings.(The motel went through a bit of a rough patch for a while with very poor management for a little while, sorry you had to experience this) Things have changed now.
Best Regards
Margaret and Kevin Simons

Reviewed 10 May 2019

This motel has always been one of our favourites and still provides a reasonable tariff and a fairly high standard. The new owner had a hard act to follow, but he is trying very hard to be pleasant and helpful at all times and everything that is required is seen to in a very short space of time. With the addition of a cat, this motel is even more of a home away from home for us, as we always miss our moggies !

Room tip: Th downstairs units are better for those who find stairs difficult.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Just what we needed. Comfy beds, and quiet rooms (yes even though it was near a road). We all slept well. We had three teenagers travelling with us and all fitted in to the room no problem.

Manager was patient with me (I thought I had already paid for the room, but I had not). The place has a great feel.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I spent 3 nights and 2 days at this motel. The room was large and well furnished. The bed was very comfortable and although I was next to a main road, I slept very well and didn’t hear the traffic. The location of this motel could not be better if you intend to spend time in the city centre which is only a very short walk away. There are also many very nice restaurants within walking distance from the motel.
The manager was very approachable and very friendly and helpful.
The only downside was the internet which was very patchy and very slow and sometimes wasn’t working at all. I wasn’t there to spend time on the internet so it did not affect me at all but for someone wanting to use the internet for work or business it may be a problem. I am sure the manager would be able to help if the problem was bought to his attention but as it did not affect me I did not bother. There is also a guest laundry.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2018

As a regular traveler I spend loads of time on the road, I stay at the Shadzz at least once a week. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and spacious. They have digital tv, free wifi, the beds are comfortable and the shower pressure is great. It’s my home away from home. The owners are friendly and accommodating. I can’t recommend this place enough.

Room tip: Pick a room furthest from the front, they are quieter
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
shadzz, Manager at Shadzz Motel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

We really appreciate your review and we are so pleased that our property ticks all the boxes! When you travel a lot, we know it is important to have a home away from home. It is a pleasure having you stay with us!