Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews great location one night tea bags lovely hosts spacious rooms a great stay jellies motel noise amenities curtains bath
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2021

Very clean and very spacious, the hosts were very friendly, however I really should of done a bit of research before I booked as the windows did not have double glazing so were very wet and had water streaming down by the morning,and the noise from the road kept us awake most of the night, I could not fault the cleanliness and the quality of the bed linen and towels were excellent.We will be travelling to Palmerston North many times again however this motel will not be one to stay in again as I could not put up with such a noisy road.

Room tip: Not good for anyone who is asthmatic and very noisy if you are unlucky enough to have a roadside room
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

I called relatively last minute to book, I am in a wheelchair so usually stay in accessible rooms. I spoke to someone on the phone & decided to book anyway, I’m so glad I did, apart from the one step (which they told me about) the room was perfect, the bathroom sink was even accessible. The only thing I would change is that the curtains were lightweight so didn’t block out a lot & they didn’t want to completely close without gaps. Other than that; great location, very large, great parking, accommodating, friendly, clean, tidy, good amenities, up kept & overall a great stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2020

Great location! fantastic place to stay highly recommend, spacious with everything you need for a comfortable stay not to mention the awesome spa bath. Would definitely stay again any time I am in town.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020

My oh my what a wonderful place to stay, so clean and comfortable, spacious rooms, extremely lovely hosts, booked for one night but stayed two, will definietely stay again, stayed many places overseas and this beats them all.

Room tip: all rooms looked fantastic, we had disability shower for wife and was great
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 1 December 2019

We booked 2 rooms for one night. Amazing hosts that should be very proud of the business they run. Very clean and comfortable rooms which are very reasonably priced. I just hope the mother-inlaw in her own room didn't take all the tea bags and lollies!!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Karen S, Owner at Chancellor Motor Lodge & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Our team takes great pride in the presentation of our property and love hearing how their efforts are appreciated. We're pleased you had a comfortable stay and look forward to a return visit.