Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$103
ZenHotels.com
US$98
Hotels.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
CheapTicketsUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

The Coachman Hotel was terribly disappointing after it came highly recommended from one who has stayed often. We booked online for our family of 4 adults so needed beds for four at a busy time in the city. Having expected a high level of Hotel accommodation we had a seriously second rate motel, with sleeping for 3 in 1 room and 1 in lounge. The town was full so had no other options!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2020

The front desk experience was ok upon check in. I know they are trying to save costs (although the lady at the front desk assured us the hotel had been busy), but to have to find light switches in the dark to go to the public toilet is somewhat ridiculous. The room was adequate, but could do with a good overhaul. Overall, not somewhere I'd rush to stay again.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Tabatha1998
Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

Third time I've been placed here for work trips.
I'm not generally fussy but this is my last time. I didn't want to sit on the furniture its so dirty!. Desperately needs refurbishing.
Last time I had dinner but thankfully the restaurant was closed when I arrived this time.
Its probably cheap but...
Last couple of rooms were tired but this one has the ambience of a Salvation Army thrify store... only not as clean.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2020

I was back here again last October before being inundated by the Covid disaster this year and i have to say that I found the experience of being here fine yet again. The staff were pleasant, friendly and caring while we could grab a good meal and sleep soundly prior to heading off on the not too onerous drive to Wellington fairly early the next morning.

Room tip: The rooms on the second floor seemed fine.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 12 July 2020

This place would best suit adults. In no way is it suitable for children. Although the spa bath and fitness room were free facilities as part of the package, we were not told where they were. There was a lot of dust in our room. TV was not working, and receptionist didn't seem to care. Tired facilities. No heating in bedroom. Blinds missing in a unit next to 24 hour lighting meant bright light all night. Only good thing is they have great Desserts

Date of stay: July 2020