“Fantastic ”

Alexandra Patisserie
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 28 January 2024 via mobile

The baguettes are marvellous, as are the croissants, tarts, cakes and pies. It's like being back in Paris. You just can't go wrong here.

Date of visit: January 2024

Reviewed 14 October 2023

Delicious bread, beautifully presented decadent French-style cakes and treats, excellent choice and fabulous milkshakes for kids. I wish the hot chocolate wasn’t served in a glass, as it makes it too hot to hold (some cream to make it more scrumptious too please 😉). The service counter to order at, is not a practical space; it’s a little cramped. Convenient parking nearby. Take-away options available. Great place!!

Date of visit: September 2023
3  Thank Genuine R
Reviewed 10 June 2022

Great coffee, great service, amazing pastries!
Only one thing I would change - there are no labels on the small pastries (in the cabinet with the macarons). Whenever I want to order something, I find the staff stand behind the register and don't walk over to the counter. I'm pointing at something and they're asking me if it's the **enter french name of pastry here** and of course I have no idea. It's made even harder with the masks of course. Twice now my order has been wrong, but by the time it gets to me it is in a bag and I haven't a clue. Once I said I wanted the third one in the row, and instead I got 3 of something haha. Not ideal. Please add labels :-)

Date of visit: June 2022
1  Thank Bronwyn878
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

What a find! Just wish we had found this place earlier.
Had the cinnamon scroll and the feta and spinach quiche..delicious 🤤

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank KerenB_13
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Superb pastry’s excellent coffee. Wish we could sample everything as it all looks so good. Definitely the best cafe we found

Date of visit: October 2020