Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2018

My husband and I spent four nights in Always Inn motel on our arrival to PN. The place was Very clean, handy to city centre, with extremely friendly staff. It definitely worth the money we paid. Recommended

Room tip: Accessible car parks (in front of the rooms) that makes it easier for travelers with lots of stuff in the car.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a night in this motel on our trip around the NZ. It doesn't look extremely appealing, but the interior is very clean and the personnel is extremely friendly. In our budget this was a very good choice!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Its a nice simple hotel that is close to CBD and Airport. The owner is so helpful and kind. I have a pet and he allowed it to stay in the motel. Its sort of a vintage motel but very clean and comfortable stay. Will definitely come back here

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2016

I am disabled, so imagine my surprise when the owner Ian had made a custom wooden ramp into my room, he is nothing but helpful and accommodating to my needs, I would stay again and recommend this Motel to all single, couples and families.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed here for 5 nights whilst visiting family in the area. Were made to feel very welcome on our arrival and throughout our stay. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are basic and dated but very clean and comfortable. The heater was a welcome addition and the room soon warmed up. Electric blankets on the bed were great. The only down side was that our room did have a strange smell but this wasn't a deal breaker. Very handy location with ample parking. Would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2016