See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a night in this motel on our trip around the NZ. It doesn't look extremely appealing, but the interior is very clean and the personnel is extremely friendly. In our budget this was a very good choice!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Its a nice simple hotel that is close to CBD and Airport. The owner is so helpful and kind. I have a pet and he allowed it to stay in the motel. Its sort of a vintage motel but very clean and comfortable stay. Will definitely come back here

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2016

I am disabled, so imagine my surprise when the owner Ian had made a custom wooden ramp into my room, he is nothing but helpful and accommodating to my needs, I would stay again and recommend this Motel to all single, couples and families.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed here for 5 nights whilst visiting family in the area. Were made to feel very welcome on our arrival and throughout our stay. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are basic and dated but very clean and comfortable. The heater was a welcome addition and the room soon warmed up. Electric blankets on the bed were great. The only down side was that our room did have a strange smell but this wasn't a deal breaker. Very handy location with ample parking. Would happily stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2016

I stayed here recently and was pleasantly surprised how friendly and willing to accommodate the staff were. It was the best value Motel in the area and had everything you need. The room was clean, tidy and comfortable with off street parking. It's not the Hilton but it was great for me and didn't break the bank.
I highly recommend Always Inn Motel to anyone needing accommodation in Palmerston North and believe there are family rooms available also.

Enjoy!