“Great Indian food and very spacious.”

Namaste Bharat Authentic Indian Cuisine
Get food delivered
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Namaste Bharat is an authentic and ultimate restaurant in New Zealand. It is a milestone in the field of Indian scrumptious cuisines. The owner of Namaste Bharat Authentic Indian Cuisine is an Indian chef, named Hira Rana. The outlet is located at 61, The Square Palmerston North. The dine-in and takeaway restaurant remains opened from Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 2pm for lunch. For dinner, the outlet remains open from 4:30pm to 9:30pm on all the seven nights. Fully licensed and BYO wine Dine in and Takeaway Delivery and Hotel / motel charging available Mastercard - Visa - Cash - Eftpos
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

The food here was very nice and filling. I ordered medium which was more towards the mild side, but i find this with most Indian restaurants as they air on the side of cautious.
The goat Bhunna was recommended by the waitress, & was my first time eating it. It was delicious and tender, and the sauce was fantastic!
Totally recommend and very spacious for larger groups.

Date of visit: June 2020
2  Thank pnbloke

Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Came here for a work function and found the establishment to be a beacon of welcoming and hospitality. Service was probably the best I have experienced in town. The atmosphere was relaxing and inclusive. I will share my experience here with all of my peers. With the countless Indian restaurants in town, this by far is the pinnacle of them all.

Date of visit: February 2020
3  Thank JenkNZ
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Excellent authentic Indian! Friendly efficient service. Nice surprise to have stumbled across this place

Date of visit: December 2019
3  Thank finbum
Reviewed 30 November 2019

I stayed in Palmerston-North New Zealand for 12 days. This place is so good that I felt like eating there again and again. Aditya Bahuguna, the duty manager was quite courteous and hospitable. I would recommend it to all.

Date of visit: November 2019
6  Thank rev2000
Reviewed 30 October 2019

We stopped off in Palmerston on our road trip to Wellington. We went for dinner at the Royal Garden Indian after seeing the reviews on trip advisor and I must say I wasn’t disappointed! From the outside it just looks like a take away (the sign is a bit dated) but don’t let this put you off! The inside is lovely! The food was really good and the service was great! Would recommend! It was good value for money too!

Date of visit: October 2019