“Great Asian Meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Owned by same people who own the successful & tasty Chada Thai
Reviewed 24 January 2024

We had a dinner for 3 on a Tuesday evening. The service staff were very friendly and efficient. There is a great selection of various Asian cuisines. Service was very quick and the food delicious. I had Char Kuay Teow which was very authentic - to my taste anyway - and I though the prices reasonable. I will certainly go again when next in Palmerston North.

Date of visit: January 2024

Reviewed 1 January 2024

Excellent service, the meal was quick coming out , affordable and yummy.
Can highly recommend especially for somewhere to eat before a show.

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed 27 May 2023 via mobile

Always fantastic. Whenever I visit Palmy to see family, we always go to Yeda. The food is delicious and generous. Good gluten free choices. The Singapore slings are top notch 👌👍

Date of visit: May 2023
Reviewed 13 May 2023

I booked ahead for 2. We were placed at a table along the right hand wall for 2. The swinging glass doors were left open by people coming to collect their takeaways, or if they swung, cold air whooshed in. Not very pleasant. We asked to move. Next table was as bad. I wouldn't go back. The staff had no interest in solving the problem. Thank goodness the food was good.

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 18 March 2023

A really delicious fabulous meal, I just lived it. Being Coeliac there were many gluten free options and so many things I could try that 8 had never had the opportunity to try before. Fantastic service, very quick and efficient. I’d definitely go again!

Date of visit: March 2023