“Great meals again!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Owned by same people who own the successful & tasty Chada Thai
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Wedding Anniversary dinner last night, third time dinners in the last 6 months. Great meals and real fast service. Plenty of shrimps with my wives meal. Love the variety. Chicken and cashew nut really nice. Wouldn’t bother with the pork buns again though sorry - not for us.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here several times and had no issues so decided to go on Saturday for a catch up with friends.

THERE. WAS. A. HAIR. IN. MY. FOOD. Fine, I get that happens, but what I’m not happy with is how it was handled. I ended up throwing away half my meal (pad Thai and a side of bok choy in oyster sauce). I was offered a replacement but politely declined as I was too grossed out and thoroughly put off my meal at this point. I asked if I could instead have a discount. I was reluctantly given the maximum amount of 20%, which amounted to a whole $3 off my bill.

Never coming here again. And I’m now put off pad Thai for life.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

If you are thinking of Chinese then yeda is the place to be at..... loved the food highly recommended....!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this place as a great choice for food having just moved to Palmerston North.We found it to be a great, informal place to eat with friends and family. Great choice of food which was very fresh and tasted beautiful. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Bookings essential due to popularity.
We went Wednesday night prior to a show at the Regent theatre.
The food is Asian fusion with numerous countries represented.
And when our eyes were bigger than our stomachs, they happily boxed up the remainder for us to takeaway.
Very responsibly priced with our Meal and drinks coming in just over $100.
Very prompt service as well with about a 10-15 minute wait for a full restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018