Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$104
All reviews close to the airport definitely stay here again great facilities family unit off street parking comfortable stay hospital accommodation motel host palmy auckland
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2020

The guy behind the desk was very abrupt and not at all friendly. I have a hospital appointment where I have to fast for 36 hours.I went and ask the guy if I could come back to the unit and make my first cup of tea in over a day. His reply was as long as it is before 10am. So I got back to the unit at 9.30 and the cleaner was in there, with my stuff to one side. I ask why she is in my room, as I didn't have to be out of unit until 10am, her replied I was told to come and clean this unit. Yet he knew I wanted to come back. Not impressed. Very friendly guy.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for a few days after getting out of my compulsory quarantine in Auckland. I drove down and arrived later than expected due to getting a little lost on the way - Shaun was very friendly and didn’t mind that I arrived a few minutes after reception closed.
The bed was very comfy and I slept great. There was a heated blanket and also a fan available, which was useful for me as someone who likes to sleep under warm covers, but in a cold room!
The kitchen and bathroom were also up to great standard.
There is a hot tub available for use in the spa, and laundry facilities are also available to use too!
I got confused and thought I had booked for an extra day - Shaun didn’t mind my late check out even though it was many hours after the check out time.
The booking was made on my behalf so I can’t comment on the booking process, but from everything I have experienced from this stay, I would definitely come back if I need a motel stay again, and would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stay in Palmy!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

Wonderful, helpful host. Spacious, quiet, clean accomodation right across from the hospital, all at a very reasonable rate. Great laundry facilities and lots of parking. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2019

Two night stay in a family unit for two sisters visiting family. The unit was comfortable, clean, warm. Continental breakfast was more than adequate. There was traffic noise but on a main road this is to be expected. Shaun was very pleasant and we appreciated the lift to the airport on departure. The motel is very close to the airport and hospital, we would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank AliNel01
Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the A Abode motels for a week with a crew of 20 people including 16 minors. The owners were so accommodating and kind, nothing was a hassle and they added personal touches which we really appreciated!
The facilities were clean, spacious and well cared for and they provided everything we needed.
Couldn’t recommend these motels highly enough- Keep up the fantastic job Shaun and family!

Date of stay: October 2019