“Got to try Bethany's!!!”
Review of Bethanys

Bethanys
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Got to try Bethany's!!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Bethany's was a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly, especially Amber who was very bubbly and hospitable. She also made the best iced coffee I have ever had. The food was delicious, and there was a wide variety of choices on the menu. I give Bethany's a high recommendation. Go try it for yourself. ☕️‍

Visited April 2017
2 Thank Ruth D

Palmerston North, New Zealand
“The food never disappoints”
Reviewed 14 April 2017

My wife and I shared another great night here. The Scallops were delicious, the Beef, well rested and tender.The wine cold and Dessert finished off the evening. Can't wait to get our hands on another couple of Loyalty cards and a new dish or two on the menu?

Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Lovely”
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Dining here is always nice I do lunches and dinners, we love having our work Xmas dinner there.upstairs at night time looking over the square is nice.

• Visited March 2017
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Lovely spot”
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great coffee and food. Very friendly staff and place was spotless. It is in a beautiful location right in the Square. We sat outside on a fabulous Palmerston North day in the sun. What more could you want.

Eketahuna, New Zealand
“Please listen Customers diettary needs”
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Recently my wife and I attended a function at the restaurant, My wife has a dietary issue with anything prepared that has oils, Fat, Dairy etc as a component. This makes it very difficult in even thinking about going our got meals. Due to the fact the function was an important one we went, I rang and spoke to the head chef on 3 seperate occassions explaining the issue, each time they assured me they could cater for her to save her embarrassment on ordering a meal with the others in the group and feeling normal this was not the case on the day . Even the Vegan salad was not truly vegan on questioning

However after three attempts at her order of a simple salad, with no oils/dressings etc, one of our friends at the table offered to assist, in preparing a salad.
This time they got it right . On a side note the waitresses voice will certainly get your attention