“Amazing value and quality”
Review of Bethanys

Bethanys
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We checked out a lot of restauranrts in PN and this was cheaper than most and the choices looked very interesting. We weren't disappointed - I chose the Chicken and Prawn salad, my friend had the meat balls and linguini, and both were excellent. large servings, superbly presented, lots of tasty chicken and prawns, meatball sauce was also very tasty.
Desserts - the toffee espresso pudding , just yummy, and the cheesecake also very good.
We shared a serve of garlic bread, and had a glass of wine each, and our bill was only $50 each. Not just amazing value, but top service, and great quality. Must be the best dining out in Palmerston North, we think.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Im a local in Palmerston North and go here regularly for lunch. They have a great lunch menu, really yummy meals, we've never had a bad meal and we go there about once a week. The staff are very welcoming and relaxed. Nice place to go :)

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Overpriced rubbish with slow service and expensively priced meals. Left feeling ripped off. I'm local and won't ever return. Steer clear

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I went to Bethany's with my three other girlfriends. The atmosphere was relaxed and the service was attentive. Two of my friends got the Angus steak, which they devoured and loved, then my other friend got the salmon, which she said it was the best meal she has had in a long time. I got the warm vegan salad and was totally blown away. The combination of the flavors was the standout in the dish. Compliments to the chefs. I will 110% recommend this place and will be back for more. Delicious!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We selected Bethanys for our Mum's special 80th birthday. From the time, we made the booking, we found staff very helpful and customer service focused. Our requirements were all met. One the actual day, staff were attentive and offered superb service. The food was delicious and the ambience was perfect for this occasion. I was impressed with the overall experience and would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.