“Outstanding sushi”
Review of Sushi Workshop

Sushi Workshop
Description: Take away or eat here Catering/sushi pack available Phone order ready all the time New and best sushi in Palmerston North
Reviewed 4 February 2020

This was simply the best sushi I have had in NZ. I was expecting to see the usual array of sushi that you find all over but the quality, attention to detail and variety was amazing. Others in my group had the donburi - which looked delicious and the Katsu Bento box which was huge and looked yummy also. It was also not overpriced considering. I will definitely be back the next time I am in Palmerston North.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Chomper07

Reviewed 15 January 2020

One of the best places in town to eat. Amazing food great value. Really nice menu for lunch or dinner, excellent service - very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 19 December 2019 via mobile

They make such beautiful looking sushi and it’s all so well priced. I love that they now open in the evenings. The bento boxes are great and have never had anything bad from here. Most definitely recommend.

Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

This has 5 stars and it has earned it! Friendly staff and delicious sushi! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I will most definitely be stopping by on my next visit from Wellington. Wishing I had got extra for the ride home 🤣

Reviewed 14 December 2019

The sushi are made on the spot and are not only beautiful to look at but they taste delicious. Highly recommended!