“Absolutely delicious and very aesthetically to look at sushi”
Review of Sushi Workshop

Sushi Workshop
Description: Take away or eat here Catering/sushi pack available Phone order ready all the time New and best sushi in Palmerston North
Reviewed 9 November 2019

I have been in the shop and bought their sushi a few times as I started a new job in the area. I have to say it is one of the best sushi I have ever tasted and I have travelled around the world a bit. Flavours are great! Not too expensive either. If you have a chance- go there.

Date of visit: October 2019

Reviewed 22 September 2019

I've been a regular here for awhile and I've always loved coming here when coming home for a visit. My partner and I always come here for lunch and always thoroughly enjoy it. We always order the two 3-way sets which is where you pick 8 of your own sushi and a portion of a main of your choice and the service is very good!

We usually get the Yakisoba Chicken Katsu because the chicken is so fresh and juicy and the Beef Tataki which is also very good. We love coming to Sushi Workshop and will continue to come. We highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2019