All reviews lazy boy chairs great lengths to make bed was exceptionally comfortable past reception high level of cleanliness watch tv double glazing generous supplies recliner chair great place to stay self catering spa bath modern bathroom stayed for one night business or pleasure washing machine across the road
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

This is by far the nost hospitable place to stay in Palmerston, Gail and Kelvin the hosts are very friendly and accommodating. We use BKs for work and would not stay anywhere else in Palmerston North. BKs is central yet quiet and the rooms are clean and tidy with a spa bath as an added bonus

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
BKsPalmerstonNorth, Manager at B-K's Palmerston North Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thank you for your review, we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great service at reception, super clean, no noise and comfortable beds.... perfect position to town and Arena. Still got a personal touch - magazines, umbrellas and free use of washing machine. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed in a few motels over the years and B-Ks would have to be one of the best. Wonderful reception when I arrived and great amenities. There was even a full sized ironing board which seems to be less and less common these days.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I had the privilege of staying at this establishment for a whole week, (Sunday to Saturday). I arrived early on the Sunday (11am) and staff allowed me to check in. Every morning staff greeted me and were so polite and caring. The room was serviced everyday and cleaning staff were a pleasure. The room itself was very clean and well equipped. I cannot fault this Lodge and I highly recommend. A+++

Room tip: Quiet, peaceful and very close to city centre
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BKsPalmerstonNorth, Manager at B-K's Palmerston North Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for you review Anruru, look forward to your return next year

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night in a 2bdroom unit. Was immaculate in cleanliness and quality fixtures. Let down by no hot water for my spa and a lukewarm shower for my daughter at 10pm that evening. The owner explained to us the fault of the plumber and the cost of removing the tiles which told us they possibly knew of the defect in the room. They did source me a hot spa the following morning before we were to check out and were very apologetic. Also note that these motel units have access only through main reception doors ie. Cannot unload from vehicle straight into room, have to go around through reception more like hotel accommodation so found that a bit of a nuisance.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review ,mechanical faults do happen from time to time which we have no control over, other that that we are glad you enjoyed your stay.