Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
CheapTicketsUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

This motel is great. It’s basic and possibly a little dated but that fades into insignificance when you appreciate the cleanliness and attention to detail from the staff. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. The location couldn’t be better and within walking distance from restaurants, supermarkets and the Square. No hesitation in highly recommending this motel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We have stayed at the Legends Motel twice and can't fault it for comfortable and affordable accommodation. Each unit has a spa bath and recliner armchairs for that extra comfort and while the kitchenette does not have a sink the owner provides a plastic bin for dirty dishes. One small problem last time we stayed was that there was a glitch with the breakfast service, but the owner directed us 200m down the street to the Hotel Coachman where we enjoyed breakfast in La Patio Cafe.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Would definitely stay here again.
The facilities at Legends were very clean and tidy. Very friendly and informative staff. The spa bath was great. The location is super handy to the city. There was not much to fault here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I was a little concerned about this motel as it was in the cheaper price range, but needed a booking for a fairly large group of people at a reasonable price. Wow! what a surprise. This place is close to restaurants and shopping, and is spotlessly clean, with everything you could wish for, including lounge chairs, great sized bathroom with spa bath, Sky TV. You don’t even have to wash your own dishes, a bin with a lid on is in every room for you to put your dirty dishes in. I would recommend this motel to anyone, and the staff are friendly and helpful as well.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Have to shoot down to Palmerton North on short notice; I made a booking on line. This motel was in the very cheap range but I thought hey I will be arriving late and just needed a place to sleep. All the way from Hamilton I worried what the place would be like and as I was arriving late would they even still be open (Expected arrival 10pm.

On arrival I was surprised, a fairly new motel, clean and tidy, the reception was still open and a vary nice man welcomed me, signed me in and told me all the services etc and off I went to the room. The room was perfect, clean, Spa bath, Sky decoder in the room and all the mode con’s. I would highly recommend this place to anyone

Date of stay: February 2018