All reviews spa bath restaurants and shopping city centre lounge chairs room was spacious sky tv shower pressure great place to stay supermarket beds motel hosts microwave jug unit blankets sink
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I was a little concerned about this motel as it was in the cheaper price range, but needed a booking for a fairly large group of people at a reasonable price. Wow! what a surprise. This place is close to restaurants and shopping, and is spotlessly clean, with everything you could wish for, including lounge chairs, great sized bathroom with spa bath, Sky TV. You don’t even have to wash your own dishes, a bin with a lid on is in every room for you to put your dirty dishes in. I would recommend this motel to anyone, and the staff are friendly and helpful as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Have to shoot down to Palmerton North on short notice; I made a booking on line. This motel was in the very cheap range but I thought hey I will be arriving late and just needed a place to sleep. All the way from Hamilton I worried what the place would be like and as I was arriving late would they even still be open (Expected arrival 10pm.

On arrival I was surprised, a fairly new motel, clean and tidy, the reception was still open and a vary nice man welcomed me, signed me in and told me all the services etc and off I went to the room. The room was perfect, clean, Spa bath, Sky decoder in the room and all the mode con’s. I would highly recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Not my first visit to this facility & whilst it is more budget level it presents spotlessly clean & fresh.
Queen studios have really good sized bathrooms, a couple of lounge chairs, desk & basic kitchen (just a microwave, mini fridge, toaster & e/jug)) facilities.Beds are comfortable with e/blankets if desired and rooms are quiet with heat pumps as well.
Located just a couple of blocks from the city centre,numerous restaurants are within easy walking distance as are major supermarkets.
Won't suit everyone, but is extremely well maintained, well priced and the hosts are obliging. I would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Facility is two story... units 1-6 on ground floor.. if you don't wish to climb just a few stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My unit was a good clean basic unit with spa bath. Comfy bed and seemed quite quiet. Good service. Good location.

I think it needs a cooked breakfast options due to no cooking facilities in some units.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The whole experience from booking in advance (no cancellation fee) to booking a cab to leave was marvelous. The place was so close to the shopping malls, pubs and multiple other multicultural eateries, many of which will deliver. The room was spacious and well appointed. So clean you could eat off the floor. We found the beds super comfy and heaps of towels and heated towel rail, a huge spa bath and shower pressure so good it was like a massage. Plenty of parking behind the motel. My husband left behind his phone charger and the manager kindly sent it back to us and refused our offer to pay postage. We highly recommend this place and would gladly return there for another stay.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor in the middle. Had absolutely no trouble with traffic noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple