“Excellent”

Pho Nem Hanoi Home Cooking
Description: Pho & Nem - Hanoi Home Cooking with the true taste of Vietnamese foods.
Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

Lovely clean friendly, food was excellent, the pho was very authentic highly recommend, we also had the crispy net rolls

Date of visit: December 2020

Reviewed 6 November 2020

I have never written a review of a restaurant but felt I had to for this one! My husband and I had dinner here last night and it was such a fantastic experience! The food was absolutely delicious, we ordered a platter for two and everything was on point but the fried spring rolls were the best I have ever tasted. We both ordered pho- mine the Duck, bamboo and shiitake and my husband the spicy beef and we were both blown away by the flavour. The broth was very authentic and the meat was “melt in your mouth” good! The portion size was enormous and we both only got through less than half but took the rest home. The service was amazing, I’m not sure if it was the owner who served us but he was so friendly and helpful and extremely fast even though there were quite a few other diners and a steady line of people picking up takeaways. The prices were great too and I would have been happy to pay twice what we did for such a wonderful dining experience. Thank you, Pho Nem, we will definitely be back as there are so many dishes on the menu that I want to try!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

Visited with family and friends with 7 of us ordered chicken curry, pork belly, bun thang, lemongrass chicken, spicy beef soup, and entree platters. Very delicious all of them and we were all satisfied with service. The coconut milk in chicken curry was thick and creamy and not salty. The bun thang was a fabulous blast of mixed ingredients and fusion of flavors. It became busy at night with all tables taken. Don't be fooled by its simplistic restaurant appearance. Certainly more than meets the eye. As for the price, it's right on the mark. So happy we discovered this place.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

This cafe is excellent for a good value, tasty meal. I loved my noodle soup made with good we quality broth and other ingredients. Decor pleasant and excellent service. Very clean; to be recommended.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 11 September 2020

This is definitely the best Vietnamese food in Palmerston North. It is extremely well priced and great value for money. I had visitors from Auckland who also said that it was the best they have had too. The staff are also very pleasant and friendly.

Date of visit: September 2020