“Full of taste, nice atmosphere and great value.”
Review of Kapadokya

Kapadokya
Reviewed 6 July 2021

I dine here almost every visit I do to Palmerston North. There is parking street side or in the large car park behind the restaurant. The decor suits the food style. It is BYO beer and wine.

This is the place to go and fill up large eaters with healthy full of flavour food. The service is fine and the menu caters for everyone. They are very quick at serving your food.

I often have the lamb and beef salad meals and you can choose which sauces you wanted from a large list. On this visit, I did the same. The meals were huge and I could only eat less than half. Everything tasted fresh. Lots to take away for a meal the next day. The Turkish coffee was just right and brewed how I like it.

I just wish I could find somewhere as good in Auckland.

Date of visit: May 2021

Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

My friend and I visited this restaurant last week and I was very impressed. We had the 'Kapadokya Special'... all our meat was on a sizzling hot plate. Our waitress was Bailee and she was very attentive even getting a cushion for me to sit on as I'm a bit short! Thanks for a lovely evening. Will see you again!

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank nananat2015
Reviewed 13 June 2021

Baklava was the driest. Even though I ll visit the restaurant to try other dishes. The smell and atmosphere in the restaurant is good 🤤

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 7 June 2021

The Arabic delight is such a feel good, pleasing, and filling experience. The price was very worth it for what they ordered. It’s very healthy. Indeed it was BUSSIN’ 🥂🥂It was very nice, the staff, even offered us free Turkish delight which was very nice of them

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank weloveawesomeness
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

Lovely food great setting, friendly staff and excellent value. Meals came out quickly . Nice selection of deserts too.

Date of visit: April 2021