“Great spot!”

Haru Japanese Restaurant
Description: We are a Fully licensed restaurant. No BYO. We are new Japanese restaurant in Palmerston North. Gluten Free, Dairy free, Vegetarian, Vegan option available.
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

My partner and I visited Haru after a mid-week event in Palmerston North. We enjoyed the ambience, the food and the friendly service!
Price point was higher than expected but it wouldn’t put us off visiting again.

Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

Wowed by the beautiful dishes here and generous portions, also well priced. Great ambiance and friendly service. I didn’t have the Mochi Doughnuts myself but the guy next to me did and I can only assume they we’re delicious as they disappeared like some sort of magic trick!

Reviewed 17 July 2019

Lovely atmosphere, great food and service. Been here twice before and the food is delicious,we are slowly trying different meals from the menu, each time we visit.Presentation of the plates are exceptional food is always fresh and Tasty
Must say wine list has excellent variety also.We will return next month.

Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

Was here for business but have been here 3 times previously with friends. Definitely order the sharing platters as they are fresh, delicious & almost too beautiful to eat. Service is always polite, quiet & diligent.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2019

I have been meaning to come here for quite a while as I had been recommended this restaurant by friends and workmates. Service was friendly/quick but I did not enjoy my meal. I ordered teriyaki chicken which came vegetables with miso and rice, the vegetables would have been 80% cabbage - which is great if you like cabbage! My partner ordered the dinner set which looked amazing so luckily I picked off his plate. I think if I came here again I would order a larger dinner set to share.