“Friendly staff great food”
Review of Cafe Brie

Cafe Brie
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Went to Cafe Brie in a group of four adults and two children. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Good menu to choose from. The lambs fry and bacon was delicious. Everyone enjoyed their brunch. Good coffee

Reviewed 11 May 2018

My colleague Paul and I had an excellent business luncheon on 10 May.
The black board special of lambs fry and bacon was superb complemented with a glass of Giesen's Merlo.The table service from Sarah was first class!
This was my first visit but I will return with my wife for a special occasion.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Went in for lunch and had the pancakes. Things looked slow as many tables were full, booked or not cleared. I was assured there was not a long wait and they were right. Coffee was great tasting but a little on the not quite hot enough side. My pancakes came out and they were delicious and well priced at $15. It was a generous portion with plenty of berries. Thanks Cafe Brie.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Sunday brunch here was excellent. Good service with food served in good time. Excellent food with a good range including all the favourites: eggs benedict ($19), french toast ($18), full English ($21), including vegan option ($18). Prices very reasonable. Lovely venue with tables well spaced. Will be returning frequently.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

So this morning I came in for a quiet coffee, at least that’s what I was hoping for... The coffee and food tasted great and came out fast but the front of house was a mess. It was my first time there and I saw staff getting yelled at, told off in front off everybody else by the boss (later I found she’s the owner). I felt sorry for the lady serving behind the counter she managed to keep up smiling at customers even though she was getting yelled at.

Date of visit: April 2018
huz1, Owner at Cafe Brie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Maybe this is a slight exaggeration. Yes there was a robust discussion being had with a new staff member on how certain objectives are achieved. We reserve the right as owners and the privilege to achieve an amicable outcome. We strive to provide a stellar inhouse customer service.Robert.