All reviews across the road great location stayed here romantic package large kitchen restaurants and pubs comfortable bed stay there again small bottle an executive suite irish pub up stairs free wifi recommend staying here central location a great place to stay tea coffee
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

This motel is so amazing especially for the price. The first time we stayed we booked a standard room and we were more than happy with everything. As we were leaving the owner showed us the deluxe suite which is only a fraction more expensive than the standard rooms and we were hooked. Down stairs was the bathroom, a huge kitchen area and lounge with TV, then up stairs was the super king bed with spa and TV. We were literally in heaven. The location is amazing also, there is a supermarket and the Plaza with a huge food court right across the road. The staff (reception and cleaning) we're fantastic, especially the cleaner named Melinda, she went above and beyond for us.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kirsty-funshine
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The location is perfect...across the street from a shopping mall...five minutes to The Square...in just a few minutes you can walk to stores, restaurants, even some tourist attractions are within walking distance. The rooms are large, clean and have a fabulous spa tub. I think all the rooms also have a fully stocked kitchenette. If you are staying more than a few days it’s nice to be able to cook for yourself. An excellent value for money. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cruisejen
Sara W, Owner at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thanks so much for your lovely review :) I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and made the most of our location and facilities. I will pass on your comments to our staff who do work very hard to ensure cleanliness and guest satisfaction. We would love to have you back anytime!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My wee family & I (me, my two girls 5 and 7) booked a family room a couple of days before, so all paid for. We travelled up from Martinborough & arrived today excited to be staying. The gentleman at the desk greeted me at the door. I said my name & was told that I didn't book for 3 people that my booking was for two... I said that's ok happy to pay the extra 40. I handed over my 'debit card' in which he said I'm sorry we have another problem, He said that he could only take my booking if I had a credit card. I said I only had a debit card. So I had to go find somewhere else to stay... even though he knew I had already paid for the room. I started crying... I didn't get irrate. I just got worried that I had nowhere to stay. In my eyes i was being judged in a big way! I said I have never ever been treated like that in my life and all i wanted to do was book in. He said he did like the way I was acting and didn't like the fact I was crying. And said there was nothing he could do and asked me to leave. Quite frankly this is the worst service I have ever had in the tourism industry. I walked back to my car not knowing what to do. My girls fully excited and then to see their mother in tears breaks my heart. They just wanted to go home. Then they started crying. I called booking.com and they got somewhere else for me to stay. If you want to be treated like a second class citizen be my guest and stay here. What a horrible judgemental old man, sad, with no empathy. I would have been more than happy to pay a bond. This wasn't even an option.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KarinaHailwood
Sara W, Owner at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi Karina – we are extremely sorry about the way your Expedia booking was handled. We always strive hard to make our guests feel as welcomed & as comfortable as possible & this has clearly not happened in this instance. After talking to you on the phone I understand that you felt that we did not deal with the problems of the incorrect number of guests booked & the lack of credit card for security purposes (in this instance it is our policy to require a bond but you have told me that you were not advised of this option) in a very accommodating manner. This resulted in upsetting you, which led to a total breakdown of the check-in process, again I am so sorry for this & agree that it should not have happened. We will be assessing our processes to make sure that we get this right in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Spent just one night here, the welcome was lovely and we were greeted with a bottle of fresh milk. We were able to check in early and there was no problem with parking. The room was lovely, clean and big and the spa pool was really relaxing.

Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Sara W, Owner at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review

Reviewed 8 February 2018

2 Bedroom was fantastic size, also huge bathroom with spa. Quick walk to town, directly across from the mall with supermarket and restaurants. Great price also.

Staff were fantastic, very flexible, called directly as we were unsure of our checkout date and they were very accomodating.

Will definitely use again.

Room Tip: 2 Bedrooms units are huge.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your great review :) Glad you enjoyed the stay with us.