All reviews across the road shared kitchen indian ocean dining table lovely location per night jeanne wifi
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Overnight work stay old motel across the road from beach. Warm welcome at reception nice and friendly. Older style rooms and bathrooms but at a great price this motel was spot on for what I needed. Would certainly stay again. Easy in/out.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Wasted lots of time trying to get internet. After reading reviews it was obvious there are problems with it so do people a favour and just tell them so they don't waste their time. Then discovered there was no hot water when needing to use shower in the morning. 'Oh ill just send hubby over' we ll I'd rather you didn't since I'm not dressed and not comfortable about having a strange man in my room. Ok so hubby comes then says he ll be back in 5 mins to see if it works. Very annoying. So doesn't work and he then says he"ll get key to another unit. When I look annoyed he says 'what-it's clean'. Couldn't even be bothered to point out I could have had accommodation with no private bathroom and no internet for half the price!
The biggie for me though-you can't sit or lounge on your bed to watch TV (which is in front of the bed) because the bed rolls across the floor and pillows drop down behind:(
Oh and of course owner was seen scampering away out the back when I went to discuss these things in the morning-a tray with 'keys please' left on front desk.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The stay here was enjoyable as the room was large and it is situated directly across from the beach. The bathroom was a little outdated but this was not a huge issue.It was clean so no complaints from me. Bed we big and there were plenty of beds as we were a family. Lastly, the city was close enough to walk. We had a real nice stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

hwe booked into the Upper Esplanade units the Ocean drive have just purchased
i am very disappointed with the state of the unit very outdated for $160 a night flywires were all busted couldnt see numbers on doors at night informed owners they really did not want to listen to concerns

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Thank you to Jeanne and the team for hosting us at really short notice! The room was comfortable and really clean and we were very grateful for the earlier check in. Don’t expect anything fancy. This is a room, a bed and a bathroom but further cooking facilities are available in the shared kitchen. Don’t forget your bottle opener as we couldn’t find one anywhere! A lovely location and very pleasant.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends