“Requiescence”

endota spa Traralgon
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Finally I managed to find time to go and have a massage... with a busy work schedule it's been difficult to find a suitable time. Today I finally managed to get there. Wandering into this tiny business... you aren't really sure what you are going to get. It's a small front with products available to buy. The receptionist was lovely... and quite helpful. So it's not like first impressions are not favorable... simply curious.

There is a flight of stairs to go up to the rooms. Once you are up there... it's incredibly inviting. There are two waiting areas upstairs... and both are large and welcoming. Water or herbal tea is offered... the music playing lulls you while you wait.

When my attendant arrived, she showed me to a room, asked me a few questions and directed me to make myself comfortable. The next hour was exceptional... Yes, there was a bit of pain...but mostly what there was .... well was relaxation. At the point where she asked me to turn... I was beginning to doze. But towards the end of the massage... I slept. I left the establishment ever so relaxed.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Most fantastic massage ever.
Staff are very professional
Highly recommend the time to have an organic massage.
Hot rocks essential oils etc.