All reviewsliving areagreat locationweddingrenovatedbathroom
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The Prince Hotel is one of Melbourne's true gems. The newly renovated rooms are spacious and chic, with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. If you feel like exploring, the hotel is conveniently surrounded by all of St Kilda's best bars and eateries, such as the delicious Cantina which is located just downstairs. The staff were all so accomodating and made me feel right at home. Thank you Prince Hotel, I can safely say I will be coming back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank katiehawker15
Kurt B, Manager at The Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Katiehawer15,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for choosing to stay at The Prince Hotel. It is so pleasing to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Kurt

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Business took us all to Melbourne and we all booked in to The Prince and enjoyed the recent refurbishment which has lightened up the rooms (and corridors). Well appointed rooms, great beds, huge thick towels, good service and great location.
Only disappointment is that the Circa bar is not open of an evening (well not when we've been there anyway).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank City4fun
Kurt B, Manager at The Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear City4fun,

Thank you for your loyalty and great review. It's nice to read that you enjoyed your stay and our refurbishment. While Circa is currently closed it will be completely renovated and transformed and reopened within 4-6 months. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I had a corner room on the top floor with a balcony. The room was super spacious and comfortable! A lot of effort has gone into the finishing touches, from the bathroom amenities, to the lighting and rug in the living area. The check-in experience was amazing thanks to Kurt! I stay in a lot of hotels and this stay really stood out to me. I will definitely stay at The Prince when I'm in St Kilda next time!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jake C
Kurt B, Manager at The Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Jake,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay and our refurbishment and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The wife and I are on a road trip from Newcastle and we were looking for somewhere to base ourselves for 3 days. Found The Prince and it ticked all the boxes!! Free parking, great location, awesome facilities! Huge thanks to Kurt for the welcome, we’ll be staying here again for sure!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kurt B, Manager at The Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Brett,

Thank you for your great review, we hope to see you again soon!