“Best Indian in town ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Best Indian in shepparton, the food here is amazing! It’s very Delicious traditional food. Service is good! It’s great for eat in or takeaway.

2  Thank Niccarley

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve visited this place often, usually whenever I’m in town. It’s always been prepared to a high standard and has never let me down. I’ve always found the staff friendly and the service fairly quick. Prices are about average and you get more than enough food.

1  Thank Boffinfn
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Not in town, so I would never have stumbled upon this fabulous Indian restaurant if the locals hadn't told me about it.
The service was so fast and the food very tasty.
Do not be put off by the exterior or (even) the interior.

1  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 15 September 2017

After a not too great experience some time ago, we were convinced by others to give the Desi Tandoori Bite another try, and we are so glad that we did. Have had takeaways from there twice in the last month and both times the food was really good. Perfectly spiced and delicious. Will definitely keep returning as long as the quality remains.

2  Thank Would_be_Could_be
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Travelling through Shepparton in Victoria and this restaurant came highly recommended by the hosts of my accommodation. The restaurant is small and neat, and is run by a team of welcoming, friendly people. The food was extraordinary – I highly recommend the vegetable samosas as an entrée – the spices are exquisite. Don’t leave without trying the naan with paneer – amazing!! Prompt service, and well priced for the amount of food – it easily provided lunch for the next day also. The only hiccup was no connection for the EFTPOS machine meaning I had to wait several minutes for a connection, but a minor point. Don’t leave Shep without eating here!

1  Thank Charlotte B