“Fantastic food and atmosphere”
Review of Lemon Tree Cafe

Lemon Tree Cafe
Ranked #3 of 133 Restaurants in Shepparton
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for lunch and they were very busy/popular. Took a seat outside which was warm thanks to s great overhead heater. The menu had a great range and we both thoroughly enjoyed our meals.

I had salmon on riisotto with a capsicum sauce. They had beautiful and complex sauces which makes a meal something much better than I could contemplate cooking for myself.

Staff were super efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic cafe, superb menu choices and staff who actually care and enjoy their job! Went for breakfast and then lunch in same day!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We treated this trip as a stop over for lunch on our way back home a few weeks ago.
Found Lemontree cafe and was welcomed in.
The place was a buzz with staff and the coffee machine was on the go.
A good sign that it would an ok place to stay and eat.
My wife and ordered a late breakfast and it was just delicious. Coffee was good too.
Definitely recommend breakfast or lunch at Lemon Tree Cafe.

1  Thank Aussieguy71
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Saturday morning looking for coffee...
Went for a quick drive and found this busy little spot. Loved the atmosphere, decor and friendly staff. Well done.

1  Thank Ben G
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Had brunch here twice. The place was buzzing and the food offerings and coffee were great. Service was just right. However, I managed twice to order the wrong thing. The clay pot eggs were great except I wasn’t expecting a pound of chorizo. Getting an angioplasty next week. Totally too much of it - but it was so tasty, I ate it all. Second time I had some sort of ‘sandwich’ which was in a toasted middle eastern bread thingy. Turkish bread? Again delicious but the heat made the Turkish bread so hard, I got a free forearm workout trying to cut it. Didn’t stop me from finishing it because I am part Labrador and have no self control. I would go back again and again just to nail down a few simple favourites. Good place.

3  Thank Gieusahaggis