All reviews large tv coffee machine family room excellent shower great idea room was clean colin motel bathroom heaps highway
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. The room was clean and well equipped, however the mattress was not comfortable. I didn't arrive until 11 pm and the lights went of at 11.10. Power was still on for the kettle and lucky I had a torch with me. The TARRIF was excellent, a good budget hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Christine H
Colin S, Owner at Motel 24 Seven, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Hi Christine , thank you for your review , My apologies regarding the power . We had a power surge that tripped some of the circuit breakers and not others

Regards Colin Seton for Motel24seven and apartments

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We are about to leave after staying for three nights in a family room. We have travelled extensively especially through country Victoria and this motel is certainly the best value for money family accommodation we have stayed in. The rooms are all newly renovated and each room is massive. I would highly recommend
this room for travelling families!!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank walterqqqqqqqq
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

On Saturday 26th Aug 2017 I booked out nearly all of this motel for a Black Tie Dinner as we needed heaps of rooms. The owners Colin and Helen did my organisation a fantastic deal. This motel has been refurbished to a very high standard indeed. The beds are so comfy and the rooms are so nice.
The owners make you feel so at home. Thanks guys for putting us up and caring for us.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Skip W
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, excellent shower, bed and facilities, chromecast from Apple or Android works well. Little to close to the highway for my taste, but not too bad. Unless you're into processed and prepackaged food I would skip the breakfast and go elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David N
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Refurbished, clean, friendly and comfortable. I have paid much more to recieve much less. Huge Tv with internet and chomecast - rare in high end hotels let alone a hwy motel. Very impressed with the service and product.

Room Tip: Value, refurbished
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business