All reviews superior room free wifi leave early sliding door friendly service nice room spa room nice place to stay business stay the main road flat screen tv plenty of parking biscuits continental breakfast was included stayed here for nights new owners comfortable bed
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Abused and threatened by staff
Mice in the bistro
Desk staff consuming alcohol at front desk
Cold showers
Was given only one towel
Terrible smell in room
Tv remote not working
Bedside lamp not working

Worst experience in years
Avoid this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
rick l, General Manager at Ibis Styles Sale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hi Ron ,
firstly as for staff consuming alcohol at the front desk that is just simply not true.
i have never known any of my staff to do such a thing and if it were the case they would no longer have a job.
Secondly if only one towel was in your room i do sincerly appologise and will make sure that it never happens again .
As for a mouse in our bistro i will endevor to get that resolved as unfortunately some things are out of our control.
If there was a smell in your room all you had to do was mention it to management and we could have done something about it
Same with the TV remote obviously the batteries needed to be changed and could have been if mentioned same with towels and lamps.
The hot water tanks are individual hot water tanks and give a 7 to 10 minute shower then 20 minutes to reheat and that should have been
mentioned upon check in.
I will adress staff about the alcohol and deal with it personaly as this is not acceptable.
I am sincerley sorry your expirience was not good and if given another chance i will personaly ensure your next stay is of the highest standard.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome stay here. Close to Sale greyhounds for a great night out Fantastic breakfast delivered to our room. Super friendly staff eager to please Clean and spacious room crisp sheets and soft towels Safe and secure parking for my car Will definitely visit again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I have stayed there twice now and just love the peace and serenity of this motel.
The rooms are very spacious, bit out dated but very comfy as I the beds, best sleep.
The new owners are fantastic. They are updating the motel and spending a fair bit on it, but even saying that, I won’t stop going there

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

What kind of motel has its doors closed at 1pm on a sunday?
After calling the number left on the door, the person taking the call went on to remind me rudely that check in wasn't available until 2pm.
Coming from Melbourne my family and I were expecting a better reception than we received. We were then told rudely again that the bistro was closed for the night which was an inconvenience as we had young children with us.
We cancelled the booking and stayed elsewhere.

Not good enough.

Note... the one star is given simply because there is no option for 0 stars.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gstevo62
rick l, General Manager at Ibis Styles Sale, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Good Morning ,
to start of with we are here 24 hours a day 7 days a week but occasionally we try and get a few hours to relax our selves as we work almost 16 hours a day. I can honestly say that if any one calls either my number or my wifes we answer and if the call is missed we call back straight away. Our bistro is open from Monday-Saturday and closed on Sunday yes occasionally it will be closed during the week
if there is no one wanting to use it it is a very fine line. I am however sorry that you were not happy and if you would like to CALL me anytime i will offer you a free nights stay and 2 free meals in the bistro.