“Well priced with a good choice of services”

aQueous Day Spa & Wellness Clinic
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Pure Fiji products which are great.....Massage was really good. an enjoyable experience... only downside was that I was not asked which facial or massage I wanted...

Date of experience: December 2015

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I had some spare time in Coolangatta so after getting a hair cut and having a shave I decided to treat myself to a facial. How very metrosexual of me. I booked in a time and enjoyed a very relaxing facial from Jodie. So relaxing that several times I woke myself up with my snoring. As well as being relaxing Jodie explained to me all the different lotions applied and their function. Also seeing my eyes were closed she informed when she was about to touch my face so I would not have any sudden flinching. After the facial I received a nice relaxing head and shoulder massage which sent me off to sleep again. All in all a very pleasant experience. Also I see that the management has changed hands in recent months so some of the previous reviews maybe a touch out of date.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

I was very fortunate to come across this clinic. Feeling very low on energy and aching in various parts of my back and neck, I walked in and Michelle looked after me. The product she used for my massage (incl healing powers from Tasmanian herbs) and her sense for what I needed were amazing. After a 60 min massage my pain was sitting at 20% and I had regained my normal energy level. Thanks for your professional, caring and effective approach Michelle, and what a great clinic and shop you have as well. See you next time I'm on the Gold Coast.

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank RinskeGeerlings
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The waxing service I received was excellent & although passing through from Northern Rivers, will definitely be making the effort in the future to return for that particular service! Efficient, thorough, professional & not to mention very friendly. Impressed all round, great value! Thanx so much :-) x

Date of experience: July 2014