aQueous Day Spa & Wellness Clinic
Review Highlights
Well priced with a good choice of services

Pure Fiji products which are great.....Massage was really good. an enjoyable experience... only... read more

Reviewed 31 December 2015
MarieAdelaide_10
Adelaide
A facial that was not only relaxing but informative.

I had some spare time in Coolangatta so after getting a hair cut and having a shave I decided to... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2015
bulegila
Sydney, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The waxing service I received was excellent & although passing through from Northern Rivers, will definitely be making the effort in the future to return for that particular service! Efficient, thorough, professional & not to mention very friendly. Impressed all round, great value! Thanx so much :-) x

Date of experience: July 2014
3  Thank suez70
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have been attending Aqueous Day Spa for over 3 years and each and every time I have received excellent customer service and my treatments are constantly great. I will continue to be a loyal customer in the future.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My friend and I went to aQueous Spa in Coolangatta yesterday for a deluxe pamper package, I received two Groupon vouchers as a birthday present.

Our appointment was constantly rescheduled for 3 months due to issues at the Spa, such as a lack of communication on their behalf, injury of staff members and/or lack of staff available. The massage was okay, the facial was extremely basic and rushed, and the painting of nails (fingers and toes) was extremely appalling!

The customer service was extremely poor, it was not worth the money that they were charging or asking for nor did it live up to our expectations. I would not recommend them to anyone!

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank Tiana_1103
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Had a 2 hour session on Saturday. Wonderful Relaxing Experience . Facial, massage and nails painted. I have been very busy with work so I am very stressed. 1 massage from Michelle and my neck and back feel great. I am back again next week for another massage. Thank you Michelle highly recommend aQueous

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The very poor customer relations and lack of communication were contributing factors to this low rating. Unable to rate the actual beauty and massage service as we didn't get that far, we had a Groupon voucher and had a mixup with the dates booked for service. The next available appointment was a month and a half away, even upon booking, the lady was rude. When we arrived on the morning we thought we had booked, we were shown the door and vilified by the lady who managed the front desk when asked if there is anything that could be done. She claimed to have called us to confirm however I checked my phone directory, no such call was received. If we had missed an apparent appointment, normally you would receive a follow-up call asking where you are ect. We never received any phone call or voicemail or anything, despite paying over $150 already. I don't think customers should be spoken to in a confrontational or demeaning manner especially when the customers were respectful and displayed a calm disposition. This was such a bad experience, especially since I had my mum with me, thinking it was going to be a nice day of pampering.

Date of experience: March 2014