aQueous Day Spa & Wellness Clinic
Review Highlights
Well priced with a good choice of services

Pure Fiji products which are great.....Massage was really good. an enjoyable experience... only... read more

Reviewed 31 December 2015
MarieAdelaide_10
Adelaide
A facial that was not only relaxing but informative.

I had some spare time in Coolangatta so after getting a hair cut and having a shave I decided to... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2015
bulegila
Sydney, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The very poor customer relations and lack of communication were contributing factors to this low rating. Unable to rate the actual beauty and massage service as we didn't get that far, we had a Groupon voucher and had a mixup with the dates booked for service. The next available appointment was a month and a half away, even upon booking, the lady was rude. When we arrived on the morning we thought we had booked, we were shown the door and vilified by the lady who managed the front desk when asked if there is anything that could be done. She claimed to have called us to confirm however I checked my phone directory, no such call was received. If we had missed an apparent appointment, normally you would receive a follow-up call asking where you are ect. We never received any phone call or voicemail or anything, despite paying over $150 already. I don't think customers should be spoken to in a confrontational or demeaning manner especially when the customers were respectful and displayed a calm disposition. This was such a bad experience, especially since I had my mum with me, thinking it was going to be a nice day of pampering.

Date of experience: March 2014
8  Thank Joanne C
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I purchased a 2 hour delux pamper package on groupon which was good value, even though it states package must be booked as a whole not in parts, due to work they managed it fit me in, I went in at the end of January for a facial and nail pain. The facial was very basic, I use dermalogica products at home and this was simular to what I would do, nothing extra special. As was nail pain. As I was 19 weeks pregnant at this point I was keen to book in for my massage as I was getting bigger, they had my number and would call to arrange my massage and galvanic spa treatment, I waited 2 weeks for the call, eventually calling a few times my self only to be told the lady who makes bookings was out finally managed to book in for 3.3.14 only to recieve a text message on the morning explaining someone was sick and could we rearrange the appointment, again had to call up again to arrange this, slightly concerned as am 24 weeks at this point and wanted to be comfortable finally got in today, only recieved the massage-no galvanic spa treatment and checked my phone for the time as I got on the bed and it was 11.15 the lady took a good few minutes to come in after I lie down and when I checked the time immediately after the massage it was 12.09 so didn't quiet get my full second hour, the massage was enjoyable tho

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank Mariadobson87
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

I had an hour massage along with an hour facial which was amazing! The facility is warm, friendly, relaxing, peaceful and all in all an enjoyable experience. Highly recommend a massage from here-by far the best I've ever had! A+ for the experience!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

aQueous provides one of the most relaxing experiences I have ever had. Michelle is the perfect hostess with her calm manner and professional efficiency. I have experienced many treatments at Aqueous ranging from reflexology, pedicures, massages and facials. Every treatment has been a wonderful experience - even the waxing isn't too painful (thanks to Hayley's expertise and sense of humour)! I have recommended Aqueous to many friends and family and every report has been outstanding. Thanks Michelle and Hayley - I look forward to my next visit!

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I have been having my regular waxing at Aqueous for several months so decided to treat myself to a facial and massage for my birthday. I was allocated a 2 hour time slot and was pampered for the entire time, even thought the massage and facial were only supposed to be 1/2 hour each, and the waxing only took about 40 mins. Wonderful! Thanks Ginger!

Date of experience: October 2013