aQueous Day Spa & Wellness Clinic
Review Highlights
Well priced with a good choice of services

Pure Fiji products which are great.....Massage was really good. an enjoyable experience... only... read more

Reviewed 31 December 2015
MarieAdelaide_10
Adelaide
A facial that was not only relaxing but informative.

I had some spare time in Coolangatta so after getting a hair cut and having a shave I decided to... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2015
bulegila
Sydney, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I purchased a 2 hour delux pamper package on groupon which was good value, even though it states package must be booked as a whole not in parts, due to work they managed it fit me in, I went in at the end of January for a facial and nail pain. The facial was very basic, I use dermalogica products at home and this was simular to what I would do, nothing extra special. As was nail pain. As I was 19 weeks pregnant at this point I was keen to book in for my massage as I was getting bigger, they had my number and would call to arrange my massage and galvanic spa treatment, I waited 2 weeks for the call, eventually calling a few times my self only to be told the lady who makes bookings was out finally managed to book in for 3.3.14 only to recieve a text message on the morning explaining someone was sick and could we rearrange the appointment, again had to call up again to arrange this, slightly concerned as am 24 weeks at this point and wanted to be comfortable finally got in today, only recieved the massage-no galvanic spa treatment and checked my phone for the time as I got on the bed and it was 11.15 the lady took a good few minutes to come in after I lie down and when I checked the time immediately after the massage it was 12.09 so didn't quiet get my full second hour, the massage was enjoyable tho

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank Mariadobson87
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

I had an hour massage along with an hour facial which was amazing! The facility is warm, friendly, relaxing, peaceful and all in all an enjoyable experience. Highly recommend a massage from here-by far the best I've ever had! A+ for the experience!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

aQueous provides one of the most relaxing experiences I have ever had. Michelle is the perfect hostess with her calm manner and professional efficiency. I have experienced many treatments at Aqueous ranging from reflexology, pedicures, massages and facials. Every treatment has been a wonderful experience - even the waxing isn't too painful (thanks to Hayley's expertise and sense of humour)! I have recommended Aqueous to many friends and family and every report has been outstanding. Thanks Michelle and Hayley - I look forward to my next visit!

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I have been having my regular waxing at Aqueous for several months so decided to treat myself to a facial and massage for my birthday. I was allocated a 2 hour time slot and was pampered for the entire time, even thought the massage and facial were only supposed to be 1/2 hour each, and the waxing only took about 40 mins. Wonderful! Thanks Ginger!

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank Jchapp21
Reviewed 13 September 2013

My Bridesmaid and I visited aQueous Day Spa the day before my wedding. We purchased a mani, pedi and 1hr massage. Due to traffic conditions we arrived 15 mins late. We did call the day spa and left a message (20mins prior to booking time) advising that we were stuck in traffic and would be ~15mins late. When we arrived the staff were standing around (no-one returned our call). They were rude and rushed one of us up for a massage and the other for her nails to be done. They cut our services to a manicure, toe nail polish and a 40 min massage (which they said was 45mins). The manicure was unprofessional and only had one coat then topcoat and came off the next day. The service was stressful and unenjoyable. We did not recieve the full service that we paied for and we came out more stressed then when we entered. I was very upset. The nail lady took 1hr to do a french manicure and paint my toe nails. She should have been able to do both the mani and pedi as this is what was purchased. They claimed they had back to back clients but one of the staff members left after our treatment.

Date of experience: September 2013