“Good coffee, great outlook, good food”
Review of Zephyr Coffee Co

Zephyr Coffee Co
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Coolangatta
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: We are a boutique beach front cafe, offering home made treats, tasty toasted jaffles and delicious Acai and smoothie bowls. We also have our own in house roasted coffee, with the ability to let custom roast their own coffee.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This place is great sit out on the balcony and look over to Kirra beach . The coffee is great nice full body, they have nice cakes and jaffals as well. This is a great place to go and hangout. The people who run it are nice, lots of parking as well. This is just of the main road. Do you self a favour and go visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been frequenting Zephyr for quite some time now because no where comes close to creating the most delicious acai bowls! They are packed with fresh fruit and froyo on top *drool* and the tastiest crunchy granola underneath. The black (charcoal) bowl is my personal fave. They also produce a range of tasty warm jaffles and yummy stuff on toast! I’m not a coffee drinker but they roast their own coffee beans in store! I stick to my coconut chai latte which is just divine. The decor is super cute and it’s great sitting out on the deck on a sunny day. Justin and Amanda are a lovely young couple and I love supporting them, more than once a week usually!

Date of visit: February 2018