“Gelato ”
Review of Gelatissimo

Gelatissimo
Ranked #95 of 175 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Description: Gelato, Shakes & Desserts! Our award-winning gelato is made fresh in-store with no artificial colours or flavours. Life tastes better with gelato!
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I love this shop I had the choc/Jaffa and pistachio last night and it was amazing!!! I tend to go for the same thing (chocolate) but I’m starting to try new flavours every visit now and the coconut is nice as is the hazelnut!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The ice cream is delicious! I’ve been to many ice cream places around the world and this is by far the tastiest! Generous servings. Friendly and caring staff, who opened a new tub of ice cream and used a new spoon so as not to cross contaminate, so my daughter with a NUT ALLERGY could enjoy an ice cream with her family! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: April 2018