“Ok food”

Lam Lam Delicate Thai
Ranked #19 of 171 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve heard such great things about this place - I ordered a vegan Thom Ka soup takeaway, but it was just ok, wasn’t very flavourful and had chewy bits of greens in it that were inedible.

It’s always busy when I walk past so I am definitely going to give it another go, maybe just having an off day at the restaurant.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I have been here three times now and each time the food has been absolutely amazing! Anything with pork is to die for! The Pad Thai is the best I have ever had (and I've eaten this in Thailand before too). Finally a great Thai in Coolangatta to keep coming back too. The staff are lovely and are amazing chefs! Can't wait to come back again soon.

1  Thank miss1990
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This is our favorite Thai restaurant ever. Authentic in taste, just the right amount of spice and a good variety of vegetables. Priced well and friendly service!
This is a lot better than the average corner Thai restaurant. Worth a try for sure.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Dishes cold ,prawn dish 5 tiny prawns $22,pad Thai, Sadly was,worst ever 6 sugar cube size bits of hard fatty pork ,spring rolls mini cold yuk
Complained in person next day, left contact, no answer, returned in person 1 week later ,, still no communication , advised “ manager “ that I would report to TA received shoulder shrugg , worst ever!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Friday night- as we walked up my heart sank because the restaurant was full and I could see us being unlucky, but a delightful waitress found a perfect corner table for us. She worked tirelessly throughout our meal.
The menu is good, the food is excellent. We started with Prawns wrapped in deep fried potato. My husband had Green Curry for his main and I had Soft Shelled Crab in a curry, perfect. All reasonably priced. We would definitely recommend.