“Breakfast in Tamworth”

Inland Cafe
Ranked #29 of 141 Restaurants in Tamworth
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had breakfast at 7am here, and was very impressed. Great central Tamworth location, impressive Covid safe protocols, and really good service. I had a simple order of a Latte and eggs benedict, it was fresh, hot and delicious, and really good value for money. I wish this business all the success they deserve.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (98)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have been here twice each time the service was great and fast and the food was really nice also clean and very central

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2020

Brilliant lunch, friendly service and great food. Dined here just before closing and lunch was delivered quickly with a smile

Reviewed 20 July 2020

I went to Inland for breakfast today. I ordered my coffee,a skinny flat white in a mug and my breakfast order. I was delivered a latte,I said that is not what I ordered and was told in no uncertain terms that it was what I ordered . I never drink latte.Then our meals were delivered to another table by the same staff member,remember we are in a pandemic the plates were picked up ,apologies made to the other people and our breakfast wad put in front of us after other people had touched our plates. Not good enough.

Reviewed 4 July 2020

Pleasant sunny day to sit outside in Peel St., having ordered coffee and pancakes. As they were busy at the time taking orders, we did not mind the wait in the sun. A nearby table who arrived a couple of minutes after us, received their coffee with out butterscotch pancakes arriving shortly after. My pancakes possibly needed 30 seconds longer as I did not think they were fully cooked in the middle, Our coffee that arrived 10 minutes later was very good, whilst it was noted the nearby table had already received there breakfast.

1  Thank gamain