All reviews kettle toaster quiet location stay there again free wifi across the road rates
Reviewed 15 March 2016

This is an older hotel but perfectly clean. We had big stuffed armchairs and library books in our lounge room. Outside our back door was a little sitting out area in the garden perfect for breakfast. Picturesque walk to town along the coast.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ros H
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

I have travelled extensively in Australia & overseas & have NEVER seen a motel so terrible. I have never put a negative review in about accommodation before & I've stayed in some very variable places! I don't know where to start with the issues!!! We stayed in a two room 'apartment'. Not only was it very run down but it was FILTHY & yes I mean FILTHY! Sinks, fridge, floors, table, doors looked like they had never been cleaned....We stayed 2 nights, the room wasn't cleaned during the day or the beds made; towels were thrown in our 'room' (they weren't rooms, they were alcoves divided by filthy partitions). The room was quite expensive as well. Stay at your own risk is all I have to say!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Rebecca A
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights, old but clean, booked room with balcony and thought this was upstairs but not so, it was small room at front of motel but had balcony area to use though other rooms do not have balconies, bathroom small and no hairdryer

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2015

A reasonable value motel room. Comfy bed, extra pillows. TV, large firdge, kettle toaster and microwave make this suitable for a short break.
There were a few snag points, only 1 lock on front door and a small leak from basin waste pipe. Also no outside parking space for 2 of the rooms.

Room Tip: Avoid room 10 (door lock, leaky sing and no car parking space outside)
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Stayed here overnight recently. 2 room apartment which was a room with a decent sized lounge area, 2 rooms which had bifold type doors to close them off, a kitchen and decent size bathroom. Window in lounge room didn't lock. Curtains in lounge area didn't really close properly so I guess people could see in if they wanted to. Parking right at your front door, room had a musty type smell but I will say it was very clean, bathroom clean, sheets and blankets and all kitchen items were very clean. A bit overpriced for what it was. $205 for one night, I had just paid $125 per night on the gold coast for a huge 2 bedroom apartment in an amazing location.
Man at reception desk was lovely.
Walking distance to beach and bowling club. Free Wifi