All reviews quiet street good size free wifi a ground floor room bed and pillows check in was easy comfortable room few minutes walk would stay again stayed here for one night short stroll checking out long drive easy walk close to town water view town beach
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Rooms were clean and renovated bathroom was nice. Quiet location but close to many restaurants and the beach. Staff were friendly and easy going. For a small hotel the room had microwave toaster kettle and plates etc. Quite complete

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt the rudest hotel manager/owner i have ever met. It was so over the top it became comical. My wife and son and I were travelling to Sydney from Brisbane. We decided to cut the trip over two days so we booked a room online to stay here. We called the manager in the early afternoon to let them know we will be there around 9.30 pm. She wasn’t happy at all and let me know in a extremely rude way that they close at 9pm. Anyway short of doubling the maximum speed aloud on the freeway we couldn’t get there before 9. When we arrived around 9.30pm the fun really started. I filled out the form with my car rego number. She then walked with me to my car. She then asked me in a suspicious tone if I only had one child, implying I was trying to sneak more in. She walked up to my car and while my wife and child (only one) were inside the car she looked inside to make sure I was telling the truth. She also went right up to my car rego and checked to see it was the same as the number I wrote down on the check in form. After driving 6 hours straight this is the last thing you want to experience. It was disgusting but felt better when I read almost identical reviews from other people who had the misfortune of meeting this manager.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Joseph C
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

For the price the rooms were very well equipped, with a microwave, fridge and mini kitchenette. Rooms were clean and well maintained.
Close to the main shopping strip (with a good selection of dining options) and only a few minutes walk to the North Beach. Highly recommended for a night or two.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited Port Macquarie in June 2018 and stayed at this lovely motel. It is close to the shopping centre and waterfront. The rooms were clean and well serviced. Staff were courteous and helpful. Good walks from the hotel.

Room Tip: Not room 1 on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Have been to Port Macquarie many times over the years and Port Aloha was a surprisingly good find! The location is quiet yet very convenient, rooms were very affordable and with the rooms refurbished, including new bathrooms, overall it was a very comfortable brief stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family