All reviews great location cereal and toast light breakfast free continental breakfast centre of town room was clean the river walking distance to everything stay there again central location top floor tea and coffee break wall close to shops undercover parking across the road good size
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Central to every thing, clean rooms , good service,stayed there a few times now and will be staying there again. you can walk to the shops, centre of town, andto the river , the break wall and the beach.

Room tip: 4th floor,
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ben P, General Manager at El Paso Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

HI Doug F,

Thank you for your review and very kind comments.
Its great to hear you enjoyed your weekend stay with us.

Thank you again, we hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed 30 August 2018

This room was slightly larger and a little more expensive than some of the rooms. It has been recently renovated beautifully. Huge TV, very comfortable bed. Wonderful location, just steps from the centre of town, but not noisy. The lady on reception was very pleasant. Only two small things stopped it being 5 star, the amount of light that came into the room from the back windows, and the included continental breakfast, which was pretty basic. I feel it would be better to charge a few dollars more, and include say a muesli, whole grain bread, a yoghourt, and some fruit. However I highly recommend it and would most definitely stay here again

Room tip: Ask for one of the renovated, rooms at the back .
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ben P, General Manager at El Paso Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Hi Chris H,

Thank you for your review and very kind comments.

Its great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and our location.

Thank you again, we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Mywife and I used this hotel as a stop over. It wqs the first time we have stayed here. I just love it when after a long drive you arrive I was greeted with a smile from the receptionist. She was happy and ready to answer my questions about the local festaurants for dinner. Also spome ro the cleaner who also gave us the best local choices. Room was clean the bed comfortable. Thank you and the next time we will be staying in the area this hotel will be our first choice.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ben P, General Manager at El Paso Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi Kev H,

Thank you for your review and kind comments.

Its great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your positive comments onto our staff.

Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Rooms CLEAN. Location to City centre could not be beat. Across the road for Glass House. Rooms were reasonably priced and included continental breakfast. Parking onsite was bonus as parking on Saturday night difficult in Port.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ben P, General Manager at El Paso Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hi Brian A,

Thank you for your review and very kind comments.
Its always good to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us.

Thank you again, we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Forty years ago I worked in this very motel and decided why not stay here as a guest for two nights.
I was pleasantly surprised with a standard room that had a comfy queen bed and also a single.The room was spacious and clean,very large TV and opening window for fresh air.
Shower had plenty of hot water and wonderfully large shower head.
Location was quiet and very central to town,also included in tariff was a light continental brekky.
Only downside was a bit of an odour coming from bathroom and my guess would be the drain—nothing that a good dose of bleach wouldn’t fix every now and then.
Apart from that I would say good value and I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi thewiseOldbird,

Thank you for your review and very kind comments.
Wow 40 years ago, myself and my family have owned and run this property for a little over 30 years.
Thank you for giving us a go and staying with us and I am happy to hear you found our renovations to be a pleasant surprise. I bet the property looks very different from when you worked here.

Thank you again, we hope to see you in the future.
Ben Pursell.