“Definitely a holiday getaway”
Stunning views at Block Eight
Three bedroom guest house sleeps six adults Open plan living with log fire
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stunning views at Block Eight
Three bedroom guest house sleeps six adults
Open plan living with log fire
Large dining table with beautiful views
Fully equipped kitchen
Last master bedroom with ensuite
Master ensuite
Queen size bedroom
Relax by the large dam at Block Eight
Help yourself to fresh organic vegetables
Fresh eggs delivered daily
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 41 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
KimSung79
“Definitely a holiday getaway ”
Reviewed 29 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Todd and Jeff have created a beautiful resort. A hidden gem in Hunter Valley. We stayed for a night in Guest House. It was meticulously decorated to give a complete sense of a quality home. We were greeted with breakfast basket, juices, milk and yummy baked biscuits. I must get the recipe from them!! The 3 bedroom house was fully furnished with rustic feel and excellent for family cooking and bbq. The toiletries were excellent quality. We have tonnes of music CDs, DVDs, books and board games. More importantly, the kangaroos are everywhere in the morning and evening. At pitch dark night, we could see the stars and Milky Way. We had a great family bonding time and we will definitely visit again for longer stays.

MRTink_20...
Australia
“Belford Block Eight: highly recommend!”
Reviewed 18 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My husband & I spent 3 nights at Belford Block Eight (Barrington cabin), & were so very impressed! The cabin presents as very well thought out/ designed & decorated. The whole place definitely exudes a warm & welcoming vibe. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this location to anyone visiting the Hunter, & look forwards to staying again in the future!

Pros:
- Very spacious
- Well equipped kitchen
- Private & unobtrusive
- Beautiful welcome pack (cheese, wine etc)
- Supplied activities (books, board games)
- Exquisite-scented complimentary bath/ shower products
- Amazing local wildlife
- Foxtel
- Dual shower & Spa (good water pressure for a rain tank)
- Effective air-conditioning considering the warm days!
- We really enjoyed the complimentary Block Eight Wines too! The Estate Semillon & Rosé were beautifully refreshing.

SiempreVi...
Madrid, Spain
“Secluded.Relaxing.Peaceful - A hidden gem”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My fiancée and I staid 2 nights at Block Eight and from the first step we put on Todd & Jeff’s grounds we were amazed. We were amazed by their attention to detail in the cottage, they immaculate selection of food & wine provided as well as the love they both put into their property.
We loved every second of our stay, went for our daily walks, enjoyed a breakfast on the veranda, dined with a BBQ overlooking the kangaroos and especially loved the animals (the goats and especially Helga - the little pig). Their wines and especially their oil is divine!! Thank you very much guys for making our stay so memorable! We will be back very soon ; )

Joel H
Sydney, Australia
“Great views and Kangaroos”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My wife my kids and I loved our stay at the Farm house. Since then my wife and I have stayed at two of the cabins. It is our favourite place to stay in the Hunter for a short stay. Each morning and night we would regularly see mobs of kangaroos moving around the property. There is also heaps of bird life around the dams. I am looking out at a pair of black swans, couple of geese and tons of others birdlife as I write this. What I love about each of these properties is their cleanliness, great decorating and careful attention to details. The interior decorating is exceptional. The breakfasts included are a wonderful bonus too. The bacon, home grown eggs, cereal, cookies and milk are all high quality. If you want a place to unwind with great atmosphere in a natural environment, close to all the Hunter Valley/Pokolbin amenities, then Block Eight is highly recommended.

steph0999
Wollongong, Australia
“A secluded retreat of tranquility”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My partner & I stayed here for my birthday, this was our first visit to the Hunter Valley & Belford Block Eight went above & beyond expectations. From the perfect location surrounded by acres of land and wildlife to the self contained boutique villas that were beautifully furnished and stocked with everything you could need, our villa was spotless and we had a perfect nights sleep on the comfortable bed. The owners have thought of everything from the complimentary wine, cheese & other goodies to the stocked up fire wood and coffee machine. Thank you Todd & Jeff for a perfect weekend. We will certainly be back & would recommend Belford Block Eight to anyone thinking of staying at the Hunter Valley.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;